New Look @ 2million's Personal Finance Blog
Im excited to roll out a long overdue new look for 2millionblog.com! This has been on our to do list for over 2 years (the previous look was only meant to be a transition) and the new layout is finally here.
With this web site's 5 year anniversary quickly approaching (August 2010) I thought now was a great time to freshen up the look a bit.
Here are a few of the enhancements:
- A completely new 3-column design that is centered (finally!) for your viewing pleasure.
- Pages should load about 50% quicker than before.
- Navigation bars have been added to the bottom and top of each page. These menus will evolve over time.
- TweetMe has been added at the top of each post for easy retweeting ->
- I've added a Facebook link to share entries.Share
- Search results are better integrated into the site.
Related in Administrative:
2million is moving.... (Sep 13, 2006) 2million is moving to www.2millionblog.com I finally bit the bullet and have setup some permanent space for 2millionblog. Unlike many of my peers, I loved using blogger and had planned on continuing to use it for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately,...
Exchanging Personal Finance Blog Links (May 12, 2006) I have been lazy in keeping up with the blogroll on 2million. If your interested in exchanging blog links make sure you drop me an email @ email@example.com. As long as your blog is slightly related to personal finance I'm...
Improved 2millionblog Site Design (Mar 26, 2006) Welcome to the redesigned 2millionblog.com site. Over the last couple weeks I have been focusing my time on trying to take advantage of some of the site's unused real estate and update the site's layout to provide more direct linking...