How To Save Money
Here are my 5 best ideas on how just about anyone in the US can make some extra money today:
- Cancel Your Cable Television - Follow the 12% of Americans who are expected to cut their cable television this year. Use Redbox, Over the Air HDTV, or create your own internet tv box.
- Cancel Your Phone Line and use a VOIP service - Purchase a phone number on Skype or buy an Ooma device for free unlimited phone calls. Paypack should be in less than 12 months and could result in more than $25 a monthly in savings depending on your current phone bill.
- Open a Brokerage Account with a promotion Sharebuilder typically offers new customers a $50 bonus when you open an account and make a $4 trade. Open an account with a promotion code, deposit $50 account and invest it in an index fund and earn $50. Get a promotion code
- Open a 529 College Savings Account with a promotion - Open a CollegeAdvantage 529 account with referral code (for anyone), invest $25 and earn a $25 bonus.
- Take Advantage of Credit Card Promotions - Take advantage of 0% balance transfers, new credit card signup bonuses, or incentives to use existing credit cards.
Related in Free Money:
Kashi Settlement Up to $27.50 Back (Oct 18, 2015) If you have purchased any Kashi products between May 3, 2008 and September 4, 2015 you may be eligible for a class action lawsuit settlement. You can fill out a claim form at allnaturalsettlement.com even if you don't have any...
Free EPIX HD Online Trial till March 6 (Dec 20, 2014) EPIX is offering a free trial until March 6 for their online movie streaming subscription. No credit card or existing cable account required to signup. I've signed up and used my account on an Android tablet and Chromecast. Per...
Free Weekend Car Rental (Mar 26, 2013) Here is an offer that sounds great if your looking for something exciting to do for an upcoming weekend. Why not grab a free rental car for the weekend and get out of dodge? Mr. Pickles has documented a recent...